An antique canal map which was 'Surveyed in 1784, by Robt. Whitworth, Eng. Engraved by Wm. Faden Geographer to the King, Charing Cross.' Extends from Kempsford, Gloucestershire in the West through Buckland to join the Thames at Abbingdon in the East. Trimmed to printed border on three sides with the left vertical border trimmed beyond the border.
Approx 62cms by 34cms.