An antique map of Ancient Greece Southern Part, engraved by J. &. C. Walker and published by Baldwin & Cradock, 47 Paternoster Row, London under the Superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge, in London, September 1st, 1829. Extending from Ithaca, the Corinthian Gulf and Chios to Crete. Large inset shows the remains of Ancient Athens and its Harbours.
Approx 37cms by 28.5cms.