An antique map of the northern half of Scotland by Benjamin Pitts Capper, who compiled only one atlas, "A Topographical Dictionary of the United Kingdom", Published January 1st, 1808 by R. Phillips, Bridge, Street, Blackfriars, London. The success of this atlas is reflected in the number of subsequent editions. The map was engraved by H. Cooper. Full original colour.
Approx 21cms by 18cms.