An antique map of Flintshire, Denbighshire and Montgomeryshire published in the ' Atlas of the Counties of England, from Actual Surveys made from the years 1817 to 1833 by C. & J. Greenwood' in 1834 with original colouring. Shows a decorative vignette of St. Asaph Cathedral. The watermark "T Edmonds Wycombe" is present along the bottom edge of the map. Some offsetting, otherwise fine map.
Approx 73cms by 62cms.