An antique map of Egypt by G. Long, Prof. Greek, Londn. Univn. engraved by J. & C. Walker. Published by Baldwin & Cradock, 47 Paternoster Row, Jany. 1st. 1831 under the Superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowleage. In the centre of the map the river Nile with 'desert' to the left side and the 'Red Sea' on the right side. Inside the map are many small place names along the the river Nile and along the coastline. In the lower left corner is an inset map which shows Nubia.
Approx 30cms by 36.5cms.