An antique engraved Playing Card map (Jack of diamonds) of Cardiganshire first produced by William Redmayne in 1590. The cards were issued three times between 1676 and 1712. This card is from the 1712 edition with a decorative border added to the edge of the card, and a large uncoloured diamond placed over the county map with English text above and below the map. A very rare map.
Approx 9cms by 5cms.