Windsor Castle: St. George's Chapel from the Altar.
An antique line engraving by T. Sutherland after C. Wilde. Published in 1819. The stalls for the sovereigns and knights companions are carved in wood, and display the names and arms of the several noble and illustrious persons by whom they have been occupied. They are arranged on each side of the choir, and formerly consisted of twenty-four in number, but six more have been since added ... The carvings of the choir, the ceiling and the canopies over the stalls are worthy of notice, as they abound with curious devices.
Approx 20cms by 25.5cms.